$29.95 – $109.95
FREE SHIPPING ON PRODUCTS
Earth-Friendly, Truly Green Cleanser
Unlike traditional cleansers that contain harsh chemicals, Nixall® contains hypochlorous acid, a naturally occurring molecule of the human body, making it a very powerful deodorizer and cleaner, but still totally safe to use around your family and pets.
Replacement for the everyday chemical cleansers
Perfect for kitchen countertops and bathrooms
Safe for use in the nursery or changing table *
Safe for hands, and ideal for traveling in airports, hotels, public bathrooms, store carts, and rest stops *
Deodorizes rooms, cars, lockers, and trash cans
Can be used in humidifiers or air-cleaning systems
Non-toxic to humans and pets
Contains No VOCs, petrochemicals, sulfates, or bleach
Environmentally safe and responsible
12-month shelf life
* Nixall Cleanser is not to be used as an antimicrobial disinfectant or sanitizer to kill or mitigate bacteria, viruses, or pests on any surface – please use our Nixall Disinfectant/sanitizer.
“This is the best product!! I use it in the water reservoir of my humidifier. Best thing to have in the winter months!! Go buy your one-quart spray bottle of Farm/Home/Ranch cleanser to squirt into the water tank on your humidifier. Thanks, Nixall for such a great product!!”
“I have been using Nixall for at least 3 years now and find these products to do exactly what the labels day. The wound spray really heals my cuts quicker than other products I have used. And the cleanser leaves my kitchen counters & bathroom so fresh… they both shine! Just love Nixall!”
“Everyone should have a bottle of this in your house!! So many uses and does the best job ever!!”
“We made this purchase of a gallon of Nixall to replace a previous gallon that we had used up. It is a wonderful product. We use it for everything.”
“I use this product every day and even travel with it!”
“This product does an amazing job of cleaning my kitchen & bathroom with such a fresh clean smell. It even puts a shine on my “no-wax” bathroom floor. Just spray the floor & clean with my Swiffer & clean plus shine! It is my immediate “go-to” product…”
“I have used the product now for several months and love it. I use it at work now because of the pureness of it. I have a lot of allergy issues and this product with no perfumes etc. in it is totally cool.”
“On February 17, 2014, we experienced a small house fire that billowed smoke inside a closet under our staircase. The basement was instantly full of that awful chemical and smoke smell and I was unsure of how to get rid of it. I was lucky enough to have Nixall Cleanser in the house, that I use as our main house cleaner, and was advised to use it to get rid of the smoke smell. I wasn’t sure it would work but I listened and immediately sprayed the basement and the closet. I was honestly amazed at the results. For those of you who have gone through similar experiences, you know that the smell a house fire leaves is horrible. Nixall completely got rid of it and you would never know that we ever had a fire here.”
“I love using it in my humidifier and find all sorts of other uses for it around the home. Having kids, I love using this instead of harsh chemicals and it works.”
“I bought a gallon of this which is certainly the most cost-effective way to go. I clean counters, tables, spray on bedding to freshen, clean fruits, and veggies. A great product to keep on hand and great customer service!”
“Fast delivery. We use a tsp in our humidifier as per my doctor’s instructions.”
“I’d highly recommend Nixall. It has so many possible uses and works!”
“Not only does it do a great job cleaning, but I also used it for some cut flowers I bought. I just put it in the water and they kept for about two weeks. I’ve tried making my own flower preserve in the past, it works ok but Nixall did better.”
“This is a household staple for us. Thankful to hear about this product on the radio a couple of years ago and we’ve had a bottle of it all times ever since. I carry a small spray bottle in my purse too. It works great as a hand cleanser for the kids without the stinging that alcohol-based sanitizers have.”
“I am sold on Nixall 100%. I share what all Nixall can do so much that people believe I’m a distributor. Nope….when you find something that works…you just want everyone to know about it.”
“We keep Nixall on hand at all times. We use on ourselves, animals, household, barn, and office. Nixall is amazing!!”
“We use Nixall on stinky armpits, stinky feet (AND shoes), on the scalp for in-between shampoos – great for the entire body! In fact, Nixall is a BATH IN A BOTTLE. Great for ‘bathing’ while camping or on long bus trips when showering is not available. Take along a bottle of Nixall and spray yourself down anytime during your trip. You will feel refreshed and rejuvenated!”
“I use every Nixall product and love them all. I highly recommend it!”
“I love Nixall, we use it on practically everything!”
“Love this product. Safe for animals. Minimal odor. Non-irritating. Most importantly it works.”
- As a rule of thumb, dilute Nixall® Cleanser 10:1 or 5:1 ratio. 5 to 10 parts water to 1 part Nixall® Cleanser.
- Do not add to soaps or other products. Nixall® Cleanser’s unique formula works best by itself.
- Use Nixall® Cleanser to freshen laundry by removing odors, add a ¼ cup Nixall® to the RINSE cycle. For best results add the product to the second rinse cycle and avoid mixing with any other laundry product.
- Spray kitchen surfaces to clean and remove odors.
- Keep handy in the bathroom for quick clean ups and unexpected odors.
- Spray cat litterbox, birdcage, rabbit or hamster cage, or dog bed.
- Cleanse your fruits and veggies, homegrown or store-bought. Rest a little easier knowing your veggies are clean.
- Keep a bottle in the car to remove smoke odor from the car and clothing. Spray car’s interior. Spraying clothing will not stain fabric or leather. Removes perfume and fast food odors too.
- Remove odors from the refrigerator and cooking odors from the kitchen.
* Nixall Cleanser is not to be used as an antimicrobial disinfectant or sanitizer to kill or mitigate bacteria, viruses, or pests on any surface – Please use our Nixall Disinfectant/Sanitizer.
Quart Bottle (32oz), Gallon Jug, Quart bottle – Quantity 2, Gallon Jug – Quantity 2